1.CHILDREN' S PRIVACY
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
a. Traffic Data. Like most website operators, Fast Track automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of computers accessing the Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively Traffic Data). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify You.
c. Personal Information. In order for You to use certain of the Services, You are required to provide Fast Track certain information that personally identifies You (Personal Information). Personal Information includes, without limitation:
1. Contact Data (such as Your name and e-mail address);
2. Demographic Data (such as Your age, gender, ethnicity, height, body fat %, profession, education level, marital status, religious affiliation, zodiac sign, parental status, country, state, city and likes and dislikes,);
3. Financial Data (such as Your credit/debit card number and expiration date). In each case, You will be asked to provide Personal Information; the Website will not gather it surreptitiously. Fast Track may supplement the Personal Information You provide with additional Personal Information gathered from public sources or from third-parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to Fast Track.
You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that Your refusal to do so may prevent You from using certain of the Services.
d. Information You Make Public. The Website contains features (e.g. public profiles, chat rooms, forums, and message boards) that permit You to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute content, information or other, including Your Personal Information. Any information that You choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information over which Fast Track is unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose Your Personal Information by means of such features, and You agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
3.INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
a. Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies Fast Track analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help Fast Track better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, Fast Track is able to better design the Website to improve Your experience, and to serve You more relevant and interesting content and advertisements. From time to time, Fast Track may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. Fast Track does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
b. Personal Information
i. Generally. Fast Track uses Your Contact Data to send You information about Fast Track and Fast Tracks products and services, and to contact You when necessary in connection with the Services. Fast Track uses Your Financial Data to verify Your qualifications for certain Services and, when necessary, to bill You. Fast Track uses Your Demographic Data to customize and tailor Your experience on the Website. As with Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies, from time to time Fast Track may release Demographic Data in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
ii. Disclosure Practices
Except under the following circumstances, Fast Track will keep Your Personal Information private, and will not share it with third parties.
* Disclosure in Connection with Services. Fast Track discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide Services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
By Law or to Protect Rights. Fast Track discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when Fast Track believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Fast Track, third parties or the public at large.
4. CONSENT TO RECEIVE EMAIL FROM FAST TRACK
5. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Fast Track has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of Your Personal Information
6. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION
You must promptly notify us if Your credit, bank, other financial institution information, user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such and event, we will remove that credit card number, bank account information, other financial institution information, user name or password from Your account and updated our records accordingly.
7. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
8. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
9. PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES